One of the many tactical role-playing games in the Super Robot Wars series, developed by Banpresto.
The main feature of the franchise is the story intertwined between popular fur games, manga and anime series, allowing characters from completely different universes to unite and fight with each other.
The last, final piece in the Alpha line. This part contains the largest number of characters in the history of Super Robot Wars.
Improvements and changes:
– Ability to exit the battle animation by pressing , as well as increase the speed of the battle by holding the (earlier you could turn on / off the battle animation only before the battle started)
– The ability to auto-generate units (suitable for beginners, or for those who do not want to spend time sorting units with their own hands)
– Access to things and improvements directly from the squad menu.
– Ability to change the reaction of each individual member of the squad when the enemy uses the “ALL” attack. (“dodge” or “defend”)
– Some improvements to the animation of the squad attack.
– The menu of boosts and other buffs has been reorganized.
Super Robot Wars Alpha 3
release od: 2005
Age: CERO: B (12+)
Interface language: JPN
Type of translation: no