Coffee Talk is a simulator of brewing coffee and heart-to-heart conversations, about listening to the problems of modern people with fantasy features and helping them by serving a warm drink or two.Coffee Talk is a game where you have to listen to the problems of people and help them, serving warm drinks that will affect their souls made from the ingredients in your stock. This is a game that depicts life as humane as possible, while having characters who are much more than just people.
Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative Seattle residents, ranging from the dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, to an alien who is trying to understand people’s lives. These are the stories of people like you, modern readers who will not leave you indifferent.
- The stories of people from alternative Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and other fantasy races live together with people in the modern world with whom we are all familiar.
- A plot with a fork, where the fork does not depend on the dialogs that you choose, but on how you serve the customers of your cafe.
- Pixel art inspired by the anime of the 90s with a soothing color palette that helps you immerse yourself in the game world.
- A selection of jazz and lo-fi music that accompanies nightly warm drinks and conversations.
- An experience that will give rest to your body and soul, but which also makes you think and feel. “
Game Release Date : January 29, 2020
Genre : Adventure, Indie
Developer : Toge Productions
Publisher : Toge Productions
Platform : Windows
Publication Type : Unofficial
Release : Scene
Language : English, Chinese (ex.), Japanese, Korean, French, German , Chinese (trad.)
Sound language : none
Tablet : Sewn in (DARKSiDERS)
√ Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 +
√ Processor: 2.4 GHz or faster processor
√ RAM: 2 GB
√ Video Card: 512 MB display memory
√ Sound card: Sound card compatible with DirectX 9.0s
√ Free space on hard disk: 600 Mb;